Recently I reached out to many of our subscribers to mention that I’m teach a class at Southern Oregon University through the OLLI program, about the concise principles to build an “Unstoppable Busienss.”
I know that many folks live too far away from Medford Oregon to attend in person, but I’m hoping to capture podcasts and materials to share this with everyone who has struggled with growing their business.
Here is the welcome message I’m sending to the registered students, to give a better idea of what will be provided in this focused training. Hope you find it interesting —
“Thank you for enlisting into our ‘unstoppable business’ class!”
You know, many of us have in the past built highly “stoppable” businesses; that is, we were following a dream or an idea, but the business … just didn’t take off. It faltered. It got stopped.
Well, good news. In this quick-learning class, in eight focused sections, you will discover the answers to make your business unstoppable.
Now although we’ve not met yet, I suspect I know some of the thoughts that may go through your head …
- First, you have a dream, perhaps a vision, of what you wish your endeavor to become. And so first — whether this is your first attempt ever to create a business, whether your business is intended to be large or small, or whether you’ve encountered hazards along the way before — I assure you that you CAN create a business, and a strong one, just by attending these eight meetings, because you will be given access to the information that most people never possess, as you will see for yourself.
- Perhaps you, or someone you know, once struggled to create a viable business and it wasn’t so easy, but that’s not surprising. It’s not because true, accurate, and reliable information doesn’t exist, but that good and useful information is unfortunately buried in a blizzard of opinions, courses, contradictions, and complications that make it near-impossible for any sensible human to sift through the hurricane of conflicting approaches, and to extract the few, workable steps needed to simply get the job done.
- You can also set aside any worries or concerns that you might not be able to do it, or that it might be yet-another stupid “write a business plan” blather-course or some kind of abstract generalities. It’s not. I’ve seen those — done those — and we won’t waste any time like that. This will be hands-on, step by step work together to solve the glaring problem that all struggling businesses share — the ability to create a constant and reliable supply of new clients/customers.
- In the past, you’ve probably had the experience of hearing someone carrying on in a complicated manner about some subject that you already know, and you KNEW it wasn’t so complicated as what they were claiming. And you probably have suspected that much of the marketing, grow-your-business, so-called “training” available these days is either useless, or a thinly-disguised cover to sell you something, probably something unneeded. And you know what? You were right. And we won’t have to wade through any of that in this course.
- And finally, if you have any scoffers in your family, your friends, or people you knew in the past, and they’ve been less than supportive that you can reach for your dream and attain it, you’re going to gain an almost unfair advantage, so in the end, you’ll have the final chuckle, because your business can prosper, can grow, can be what you want … and all it takes to master these steps is to show up, pay attention, and then work on your business.
I think you will have fun, and you’ll come away with the tools you need to grow your business. Just that simple.
What should you bring? Important — Bring note-taking materials. If you have a portable tablet or laptop computer, you may also want to bring that; you may find it useful now and then. The one ESSENTIAL is to show up.
That’s all there is to it. I’m looking forward to meeting you at our first meeting, this week on Wednesday April 6th, at 1pm, at the SOU/RCC Medford Higher Education Center, room 321.
Bring your note-taking materials, be ready to see two approaches you’ve never seen before, and be prepared to have fun building an unstoppable business!
— Arthur Cronos
PPS: And my direct contact information is here …
_/_/_/_/_/_/ Voltos Marketing Systems _/_/_/_/_/_/
“How to Create an Endless Stream of New Clients”
Voltos Plaza * 1209 Siskiyou Blvd, Medford OR 97504
http://Voltos.com * (541) 201-2003
On Amazon: http://voltos.us/ENDLESS
BIOGRAPHY — Arthur Cronos has a bachelor’s in psychology and has completed post-graduate work and many courses in electronics, sales, writing, and hypnotherapy and other therapies. He has created a dozen businesses and worked with hundreds of clients helping them with their systems, sales training, and marketing. He has won awards, been the featured speaker at state and national trade shows, holds two patents, is mentioned in the first two Guerilla Marketing books, and has written eight books of his own. For 5-6 more pages of info, Google his name.by